> I'm hoping somebody can help me with a GIMP problem. I want to install
> GIMP 2.6 on a computer that is NOT internet-accessible.

And presumably, running Windows?

> I do not need, nor do I want all the added perks such as Weatherbug and PC
> Confidential.

Huh? What are these and what do they have to do with GIMP? Are you
downloading GIMP from some fly-by-night site that tries to force
random crapware on you at the same time?

Just download the GIMP installer from the official site
(gimp-win.sourceforge.net), copy the installer onto a USB stick, CD-R
or whatever, take that USB stick or CR-R to the target computer, and
run the installer from it. Doesn't that work?