Michael Schumacher wrote:
> we need an example workflow from someone who is already comfortable with git.
> A description that starts right at the first 'git clone' and includes the
> creation of a local branch(?), and the committing changes for others to see.

Yes, GNOME has moved to git. This includes in particular babl, GEGL and

I don't think there is a need to reiterate a how-to on this mailing list
for how to work with git. It should be quite enough to read:

and other git resources on the web. GIMP will not have a super-special
workflow with regards to git. In fact, there is no workflow set in stone
yet, we will have to experiment to wee what works and what doesn't.

(This is also a reply to David)

- Martin