On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 19:56 +0200, Martin Nordholts wrote:
> I don't think there is a need to reiterate a how-to on this mailing list
> for how to work with git. It should be quite enough to read:
> http://live.gnome.org/Git/Developers
>
> and other git resources on the web. GIMP will not have a super-special
> workflow with regards to git. In fact, there is no workflow set in stone
> yet, we will have to experiment to wee what works and what doesn't.

Just a caveat since this isn't mentioned on the web page: Rebasing
changes on a branch modifies history, so don't rebase changes that are
publicly visible. Use rebasing only for your private changes which you
haven't pushed yet.

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen / Wilhelmstra├če 22 / D-71229 Leonberg
n...@tiptoe.de / n...@redhat.com