Thanks for the reminder.  I am the GSoC student working for adding GPU
support to GEGL.

Unfortunately for me, requests for net connectivity here in our
country are slow and I have been waiting for two weeks now.
Currently, I am using a public kiosk to write emails and to check
updates.  I will call the ISP tomorrow to try and follow-up my

Nevertheless, I am studying the GEGL sources and the relevant
technologies while offline.  I have thought about how to implement my
topic and will be joining you in IRC these coming days for a

Sorry for the inconvenience.  All grievances aside, I look forward to
working with you guys!

Kind regards,