Hello gimplings,

Daerd here, the GSOC student crazy enough to really go with
implementing GPU-support in GEGL.  I have posted a series of (lengthy)
articles in GEGL's mailing list.  These articles explain several GPU
and GEGL concepts that are related to my work and outline two (out of
four) GPU-support architectures for GEGL.

You can find them here:

For the secret OpenGL experts out there, I would like your input to
straighten my OpenGL knowledge.  For the GEGL & GIMP gurus, please
correct some flaws that you see.  Everyone, please do comment.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

P.S.  Please bare with me, as I am yet to finish these articles.