On Thu, 2009-05-28 at 08:36 -0600, Esteban Barahona wrote:
> why?

Firstly because it is completely off-topic and secondly because its
offensive style hurts people who did not deserve it.

Please be aware that by sending a single e-mail to a mailing list you
litter hundreds of inboxes with your stupid thoughts. I did not do
anything wrong for you, so please respect me (and all the list
subscribers) by not involving us into your personal problems.

Regards,
Alpar