Hi, I'm attempting to add new files to the app/widgets directory. I've added
a .h and a .c file and the compiler tries to compile it. I seem to be able
to compile code in these files however, when I try to include "gimp.h", I
get an error in gimpobject.h line 35 saying something like, "expected
specifier-qualifier-list before 'GObject'" I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong
and I can't seem to find anything on the gimp developer site or in any of
the archives for the mailing list. Is there a prescribed way to add files?
If so, where can I find this information?

Thanks,
Jordan