saulg wrote:

> The kinematics talk[2] was
> quite intriguing and I hope to see the concept incorporated into GIMP
> sometime in the future.

Michael and I are looking into how to set up a cooperation to
make this happen.

the integration of this principle in GIMP needs careful attention
(based on the principles and usability facts that Michael's team
uncovered), just piling another load of new stuff into GIMP just
makes it bigger, not better.

I especially want to focus on supporting and inspiring the
highest calibre of creative work and avoid that the impression
may rise that all this is there to enable novices to handpaint
their first square and circle.

             man + machine interface works
 : on interaction architecture