Michael Schumacher wrote:
> vabijou2 wrote:
>> If there is a better way to use the current tool, I'm open to advice.
> Roll over the sample button (which does also open the font selection
> dialog).

Thanks.  That does do what I wanted.

I must say, though, that this functionality is not easily discoverable.
I've been using Gimp for ~4 yrs, and although my use of the text tool is
very limited, I feel very comfortable with the interface.  Rolling over the
layer blend mode text field is kind of obvious because it has a list arrow
on it indicating there are more options.  I would never have thought to try
rolling over a button.  Perhaps a tool tip is in order when the pointer is
paused on the button?

TFTH ..... Mark
Sent from the Gimp Developer mailing list archive at Nabble.com.