Hi,I'm trying (for starters) to make the hue saturation tool visible in the
toolbox. I noticed that all tools are registered in the gimp_tools_register
function. In the function a tool info structure is created for each tool and
the tool info visible property is set to true if tool is an image map tool
type. I tried hacking this to set the hue saturation tool info object to be
visible. All well and good, I thought. But when the toolbox is populated in
the tool_box_create tools function, the visible property is set back to
false. I set a memory breakpoint using gdb and it looks like there's a plug
in that's setting the visible property back to false. So far, I haven't been
able to figure out what plug in is doing this. Does anyone have any idea
what plug in may be doing this or where I can find it?