Mark Space wrote:
> Am I missing something here?  Gimp 2.6.6 for Windows has no "minimize"
> button.  It's really annoying to because I can't even minimize it by
> right-clicking on the Gimp button on the tool bar; the "minimize" option
> is always greyed out.
>
> Is there's something I'm doing wrong? Or is this a bug and will it be
> addressed soon?

You don't have a minimize button even on the image window? Are you using
some weird themer?

If you mean on the toolbox/docks, then those windows are toolboxes meant
to be minimized along with the application. This currently does not work
to 100% though. Note that you can use Tab to toggle the visibility of
these windows.

 / Martin