Hi all,
I'm trying to figure out which menu items are sensitive. It looks to me as
though this property is usually changed when the ui manager updates the
actions groups which updates the actions. I'm adding some additional items
to the toolbox (as a test, I'm adding some layer actions). At the time of
the toolbox initialization, the actions that i'm adding are all sensitive.
The menu items that correspond to these are not sensitive when i view them
and there doesn't appear to be any calls to the layer actions update
function after I've initialized the toolbox. Could someone tell me how the
"sensitive" property is decided initially for menu items if not by the
action's "sensitive" property?  Also could someone tell me how actions and
menu items are related? Hopefully my questions are clear enough.

Thanks,
Jordan