I am testing this with panning by mapping events from 3dconnexion to
view-scroll-up/down/left/right. In the mentioned function, the if test fails
on GIMP_ENUM_ACTION (action)->value_variable returning 0. I assume this
means that the view-scroll actions does not take any value. Is this correct?
Are there any panning actions I could use that accepts value?

Havard Torring