Hi there,
I'm trying to hack gimp. For my purposes, I want to be notified when certain
actions become sensitive, or insensitive. The way I wanted to do this was to
store the actions I wanted to keep track of and connect to the UIManager's
update signal. That way, when an update happened, my callback function would
be called and I could loop through my list and check the sensitive property
of my actions. My problem is when I connect to the update command, I set the
update data (the last parameter), which doesn't end up being what is passed
to my callback function. In fact, its a GimpDisplay pointer that's being
passed, instead of the pointer to my data. I'm pretty new to GTK as well as
GIMP, so please forgive my ignorance. Thanks in advance!

- Jordan