On Sat, 2009-07-04 at 12:45 +0100, Øyvind Kolås wrote:
> GEGL 0.1.0

Congratulations to this release. Will the gegl.org web-site be updated
anytime soon?

Note to all users of GIMP 2.6: The gimp-2.6 releases that we have done
so far will not work with GEGL 0.1.0 (or babl 0.1.0). This is not
because GEGL would be incompatible, but rather because of a stupid bug
in the run-time version check. This is fixed in git and we plan to do
GIMP 2.6.7 release with this fix soonish. There are however a few more
patches pending that we'd like to get into 2.6.7 as well. So give us a
few more days...