On 07/16/2009 04:52 PM, Javier R. wrote:
> Hola, hi.
> I am trying to save an image as a jpeg file in a c-plugin.
> The problem is that I have not been able to  use the file_jpeg_save
> function.

There is no such function in the C plug-in API, but you can invoke the
PDB function called file-jpeg-save with gimp_run_procedure() like this:

   gimp_run_procedure ("file-jpeg-save" ... etc)

Grep the source for gimp_run_procedure() for samples on how to invoke it
and pass parameters to functions, you may also refer to its documentation:

  / Martin