Martin Nordholts wrote on Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 03:05:38PM +0200:
> On 07/20/2009 12:36 AM, Martin Nordholts wrote:
> > Does anyone have any suggestions on adjustments and additions to the
> > default set of GIMP resources?
>
> Thanks for the great feedback everyone. Summing it up, these are the
> current desired adjustments to the default set of resources.

Sorry for being late.

For photo touchup, what I'd like to see is fuzzy brushes with
different intensity "curves" going to the outside.

I think it would be good to have 1] what we have now, 2] a curve
that bumps intensity on the outside sooner (will have a more prominent
full opacity in the middle) and 3] the inverse of 2].

So far I've been too lazy to make them but if there are other people
missing them I'd be happy to make a set (please send private mail).

Speaking of brushes - brush rotation which currently requires a plugin
(which is a little painful to use as it isn't interactive) is high on
my wishlist.

Since I'm wishlist-spamming anyway, what I'd also like is fuzzy
brushes with adjustable center (full intensity not in the middle).
And stretchable in one dimension.  I guess what I need is a quick
capability to iwarp brushes.  BTW, iwarp rocks.

Martin
--
Martin Cracauer <craca...@cons.org>   http://www.cons.org/cracauer/