Hello everybody!!

I want two persons to work on the "same" image at the same time but on
different pc.
I'm working on getting the changes of an image and sending them to another pc
and vice-versa (receive changes and apply them to the image).

Do you think the best place to get the changed tiles is the function
gimp_drawable_real_update()?
In fact, Do you know a better place?

What would be the best place to receive the changes?

Thanks in advance,

Radhwan.

Important notification: In the context of the creation of the University of
Mons, FPMs email address policy is changing from '@fpms.ac.be' to
'@umons.ac.be' (or @student.fpms.ac.be to @student.umons.ac.be), please update
your contact list accordingly.

Note importante: Dans le cadre de la cr?ation de l'Universit? de Mons, la
strat?gie d'adresse de courrier ?lectronique de la FPMs change de '@fpms.ac.be'
? '@umons.ac.be' (ou @student.fpms.ac.be to @student.umons.ac.be), merci de
mettre ? jour votre liste d'adresses en cons?quence.