On 08/03/2009 11:19 PM, Jay Smith wrote:
> _I_ would want my "workflow interrupted" if the program was not going to
> do what I had asked it to do.  Maybe that's just me.

Hi Jay

When you do a File -> Save you want to make sure that your changes is
safely written to disk, right? If you have made no changes, what is then
the point in writing the file again? The user should be able to trust
that GIMP does the right thing and it is unfortunate whenever GIMP
doesn't. But showing a modal dialog whenever the user presses Ctrl+S
twice is to me a really bad idea UI-wise.

My GIMP Blog: