Hello. I have seen the latest brush options added in the development
release. They are great, but I think that It would be interesting a
new option to allow flip the brushes like a mirror, I have seen this
proposal here:

A single button could be enough, but I think that is better two
buttons one for vertical flip and other for horizontal flip. It's
easier and intuitive than the horizontal flip button + 180ยบ rotation.

This idea could be easier to develop than the other new brush options,
and It could be as helpful as the other brush options.