Le lundi 24 août 2009 à 23:41 +0200, SHIRAKAWA Akira a écrit :
> behavior, etc, like I proposed a few weeks ago. Brush
> presets would work as "tool presets".
> Right now we have an unintuitive hybrid: some settings are defined by
> tool settings, some by brush settings.

I think include brush options in brush is a good idea. But, in this
case, we can use the brush's docks for tool-options and include brush
only for tools that need it. The data will be saved differently on the
setting's path, for example a sub-directory for each preset with the
brush image and data files. So, all tools will have exactly the same
dock to be set.