Hello, all of you! My name is Volodia, I'm from Romania and I join the
gimp developer list because i'm very interested in contributing for (I
hope i can do something usefull!). By the other way, I want to tell you
that me and my group (SbLUG) are trying just now to build an online
romanian gimp community, a portal in romanian language for developers
and users of GIMP, with sources, tutorials, forums, news... We select
now a proper web graphic way to do that, and i'll promote that when will
be ready to use.
So, in few words: i'm happy to be here and hope to do something usefull
from now. Some advices or comments from you are welcome...