Hey all,

I believe this message's subject is quite explicit; basically, I have a
plugin dialog in which the user can input three 0-255 numbers for color
selection, or alternately use the current foreground color. What I'm looking
for is a way for the plugin to know when it should update its own dialog,
which would be the time when the user uses the color picker and clicks
somewhere on the opened image. As it currently is, picking a color leaves
the dialog's inputs unchanged, which is not very elegant.

Also, I was wondering if there is an easy way to add a "color selector
thing" (this thing where all available colors are displayed in a rectangle
space so you can just click on the one you want) to the dialog. I'm guessing
this is more GTK related, but I can't seem to find information about it.

Thank you all and please have a nice day!

Fran├žois Gingras