On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 10:16 +0100, James Hughes wrote:

> Can someone advice me the best place to start in making a patch to the UI to
> revert the 2.7 version to using the 2.6 style save dialogue.

If you can bear it, I'd say wait a little longer - the design is still
evolving, and I think it's improving.

Also, you can of course say what about the new design is making things
harder for you, and maybe that will help.  For me the hardest thing
left is that GIMP doesn't remember the "right" directory to export
images, and that's already being fixed, or at least the design is
in place now.

Liam