Daniel Hornung wrote:

> I'm not planning to dive deeply into this discussion, but I feel
> that Peter's
> blog deserves its own thread.

OK, I am picking up the thread here.

as I just commented on the blog post, I am going to address this need
for
windows-in-window and work-side-by-side structurally.

this means first finding out the user requirements behind these
requests.

so for everybody who feels this: _why_ do you need windows-in-window or
work-side-by-side?

Jolie and Daniel already had their say and it is noted, but I want have
the complete picture before adjusting the plan (or not).

so let me know...

     --ps

             man + machine interface works