On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 12:34 PM, Stephen <scg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> -anything you would like to discuss.

for me, as both distributor(FX foundry) and a user resource
distribution means mostly a simple way to package and deploy
resources. For example, currently there are some scripts I wont
distribute with foundry because they have dependencies in shape of say
patterns and it would make installing the whole package very

multi-resource packs should be installable by just dragging the pack
on gimp ui. It should also offer ways to uninstall and package them,
and provide means for mass taging/untaging and distributing tags.