Guillermo Espertino wrote:
> Ismael:
> I don't know the official position about this, but I think that the
> Wilber image you used looks pretty dated. I'd use the Tango version or
> the icon for Mac that Jimmac designed.
> They look much better and as far as I could see, the Tango version is
> being used for GIMP since 2.4
>
> http://macin.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/gimp-icon-512x512.png
> http://jimmac.musichall.cz/images/blog/gimp-mac.png

Gradients are hard and expensive to do on T-shirts.  Most t-shirts are screen
printed, which means that distinct colors are layed down one at a time.
Usually, there is no blending.

Additionally, because colors are added one-at-a-time, adding colors directly
increases the production time and cost of the shirt.

--xsdg