meetthegimp.org wrote:
> I just had an interesting phone conversation with someone (sorry, I
> can't be more specific) who needs to log all actions that have been used
> to change an image. One should be able to reproduce all the steps that
> have been done.
>
> Is this possible to implement in GIMP?

Hi Rolf

This sounds like "macro recording". It is possible to do of course, but
there is still a quite a lot of question marks on how to do it in the
best way. Getting a prototype implementation up and running that then
can be discussed would be a good step forward.

  / Martin

--

My GIMP Blog:
http://www.chromecode.com/