Quoting Louise Hoffman <louise.hoff...@gmail.com>:

> When I select the plugin in GIMP I get these errors:
>
> Calling error for procedure 'gimp-drawable-width': Procedure
> 'gimp-drawable-width' has been called with an invalid ID for argument
> 'drawable'. Most likely a plug-in is trying to work on a layer that
> doesn't exist any longer.

Your invocation of 'gimp_install_procedure' specifies NULL for the
image_type. This is probably what you want -- you don't need an image
opened in order to create a new image -- but this means that you
shouldn't be using GIMP_PDB_IMAGE and GIMP_PDB_DRAWABLE in your
GimpParamDef (if there is no image open when you execute the plug-in,
those parameters can't be provided).

As a side note, I don't understand why you define your own
'MyDrawable' struct when it is identical to the GimpDrawable struct
already available.