Alexia Death schrieb:
> On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Mathias Lindner <>
> wrote:
>> Hi
>> Imagine a python-fu plug-in with a GUI that is initialized through the
>> register function.
>> One of the elements is of the PF_FILE type to select a file.
> why not use pygtk and the gtk file chooser?

Because it's much more effort to implement this. The GUI from the
register function is easy to learn and fast to implement. So I thought -
since this seems to be no extra functionality for the python interface -
it might be implemented without struggles. I guess it's only one
parameter in the call of the file dialogue...
Please correct me if I am wrong.