On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 21:53 +0100, Martin Nordholts wrote:

> [1] http://www.chromecode.com/gimp/gimp-2-8-schedule.ods

"clean up on-text editing", is there a better description?

This could usefully be put somewhere people could sign up
for things.

Some of the bugs appear to have been fixed already (eg.
595537, Text tool crashes GIMP
568445, Closing the Toolbox causes the program to close

Some others (e.g. downscaling) may take a lot longer than
you've marked, I think.

Maybe we need to have some gimp-love days, of people
checking to see if they can reproduce bugs, and adding
steps-to-reproduce if they can.  I'd be happy to help
with that from time to time.  Same with tagging resources.