On Tue, 2010-01-12 at 19:55 +0100, Martin Nordholts wrote:
> >> Yes I can, I would love it, any suggestion?
> I would like a user driven gimp.org. With our current static web page
> only the ones with commit access can improve the web page. With more
> wiki-like site we could have a website that is alive.

We definitely want to limit who can change the web-site, right? We have
a wiki already, there is really no need for the main web-site to be
editable by the public.

The current Wiki already suffers from the problem that it needs a lot of
maintainance and we have not enough people willing to spend this time.