On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 7:10 PM, Martin Nordholts <ense...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh you also proposed to buy one for me or mitch too so we can debug together
> etc
> Well I don't think I'll use it very much, it's better to use that money for
> something else

Well, my goal in that was mostly to save debugging time. The stack for
tablets under gimp tends to break quite often and being able to verify
if its my system or gimp thats broken is a value. There have been
issues everywhere, but mostly  they come from GDK, and sometimes X.
perhaps in this case mitch is a better candiate because he works on
GDK and tablet testing there is needed. I think he has something very
old already but it does not provide the full feature set.