On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:40:31 +0200, Alexia Death wrote:

> > Worked fine, thank you.
> In trunk both of them crashed script-fu console for me.

Well, not everything is perfect here (Windows version).
The fancy effects are ok, but when I click on "Thank You for Choosing
GIMP", or when I close the window, the Script-Fu console freezes. After
I force the console close, GIMP shows this message:
GIMP Message

Plug-in crashed: "script-fu.exe"
(C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\script-fu.exe)

The dying plug-in may have messed up GIMP's internal state. You may
want to save your images and restart GIMP to be on the safe side.

Anyway, my interest was solely for checking my translation, interest
which has been achieved :)

Cristian Secară