On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:40:31 +0200, Alexia Death wrote:

> > Worked fine, thank you.
> In trunk both of them crashed script-fu console for me.

Well, not everything is perfect here (Windows version).
The fancy effects are ok, but when I click on "Thank You for Choosing
GIMP", or when I close the window, the Script-Fu console freezes. After
I force the console close, GIMP shows this message:
===
GIMP Message

Plug-in crashed: "script-fu.exe"
(C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\script-fu.exe)

The dying plug-in may have messed up GIMP's internal state. You may
want to save your images and restart GIMP to be on the safe side.
===

Anyway, my interest was solely for checking my translation, interest
which has been achieved :)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară