On 02/04/2010 09:08 PM, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> Let's use plain English,
> "Size in pixels": 10864 pixels wide, 50921 pixels wide.

'pixel dimensions' is more confusing than it needs to be, so I changed
to 'size in pixels':

commit 43c0cfedbd50ffa425982e6601b3a0ebdf33b150
Author: Martin Nordholts <mart...@src.gnome.org>
Date:   Thu Feb 4 21:24:53 2010 +0100

  app: "Pixel dimensions" -> "Size in pixels" in Image Properties dialog

  'Pixel dimensions' can be misinterpreted with the size of a pixel, so
  use 'size in pixels' instead. This is consistent with e.g. the Scale
  Image dialog which talks about 'image size'.

  / Martin