I'm so sad this proposal did not trigger any further discussion. I really
think that concurrent modes design is a mistake. It does not solve anything
about mwm, it increases complexity to maintain safe (sync'ed ?) layouts, and
one month after proposing my hwm I still consider it to be worth it...
I hoped my proposal to be discussed to prevent unnecessary work. If it's not
detailed enough, or not even suitable to Gimp, at least please explain why.