Hello,

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Alexia Death <alexiade...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Curves don't exist in UI yet, because I personally suck at getting GTK
> to do what I want... If you know somebody with good GTK bending skills
> willing to help out, direct him/her to us. I could really use some
> help...

Can you give some explanations of what is needed? It suprises me that
there is a problem with a curves widget, when we can "steal" most of
the code from the existing curves dialog of the curve tool...
I would like to know some more about this, maybe this is something
that I can do (I probably won't be able to do it since my GTK
programming skills aren't so great, but let's give it a try).

~LightningIsMyName