On 02/17/2010 08:37 AM, Olivier wrote:
> For several weeks now (I compile the git version every Monday), the
> windows in normal mode (i.e. multi-window mode) behave in a weird way: I
> place them where I want them on one virtual screen, and then I move to
> another one virtual screen. When I come back, the windows have moved to
> a different place, always the same.

Sorry about that, hopefully fixed forever with this commit and a
regression test I added:

commit 45efd8407938e1f7487b9b372c195aab32a4f90a
Author: Martin Nordholts <mart...@src.gnome.org>
Date:   Thu Feb 18 07:21:20 2010 +0100

     Bug 608834 - Toolbox and docks move on desktop change

     Make sure that after we have set GTK_WIN_POS_MOUSE on a
     dialog created with the dialog factory, it is eventually
     reset. Also remove the only occurance of the
     DEBUG_FACTORY define.

  / Martin

My GIMP Blog:
"Multi-column dock windows and 2.8 schedule"