On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 17:18 +0000, Omari Stephens wrote:
> On 02/28/2010 02:43 PM, lloyd konneker wrote:
> ::snip? SNIP!::
> > Here is proposed addition for plug-ins/gimpmodule.c in pygimp_main()
> > that I have lightly tested.  Note it raises a warning (Python prints
> > warning on stderr once, on the second call), not an exception. Note it
> > compiles with a C90 warning about mixing declarations and code.
>
> Just move the variable declaration to the top of the function.  We
> should strive to make the codebase compile with as few meaningful
> warnings as possible.
>
> Also, is that proper code style?

No, it isn't. First of all, a gboolean should be used instead of an int
and the code should use the macros TRUE and FALSE. And of course it
should follow the GIMP coding style guidelines. We can certainly adjust
the few lines ourselves. But it would make our life easier if you could
submit a proper patch.

Thanks,