On 03/03/2010 03:22 PM, Jason Simanek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Apparently I was supposed to discuss any potential new features with the
> developer mailing list prior to filing a bug. Sven Neumann pointed this
> out to me. Thanks Sven.

There have been a UI proposal by yahvuu recently [1] where he suggests
to have the option to export or not to export the color profile when
exporting an image. We should continue that discussion. It is much
easier to discuss an entire solution than a detail in a solution.

  / Martin

[1]
http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/lists/gimp-developer/2010-February/024222.html

--