Two questions about Paint Dynamics, a feature which I find extremely
promising, and about which I would like very much to have more explanations
than the current GUI specifications:

1. What is the difference between Fade Tapering and Fade Tappering, and the
same question for Velocity Tapering and Tappering?

2. When trying to change an existing Paint Dynamics, the Mapping Matrix is
grayed out, to show that it is read-only. However, the other tabs are not,
and I can check boxes and change curves. Is this a bug or a feature?

By the way, is there somewhere some explanations about the purpose and use
of tags and filters? I think I can guess a large part of this, but reading
authorized text would be useful.

--
Olivier Lecarme