On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 12:42 +0200, peter sikking wrote:
> Alexia wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Liam R E Quin <l...@holoweb.net>
> > wrote:

> >> Like you :-) I'm too busy right now, although I can provide server
> >> space. I'm not willing to host a wiki unless there are active anti-
> >> spam measures in place (same as for blogs) but otherwise it's fine.

As pointed out, spam shouldn't be a problem since the Wiki has a closed
(and small) group of users and is not publicly editable.

I'd prefer to have the Wiki hosted by someone who has been sticking
around the GIMP project for a while. Someone who we all know as
thrust-worthy. Please pick one of the volunteers and let me know who
should receive the URL of the backup.

Sven