Hello Nery,

You can get custom cursors using GDK.
Take a look at this link:
In the same way they create a cursor from bitmap data in that example,
you can create a cursor from a pixbuf (using
gdk_cursor_new_from_pixbuf ()), and the pixbuf will be create from a
file (using gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file () on an image file)

All the information you need is located in the GDK documentation:
GDK Pixbuf documentation -
GDK documentation - http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk/stable/index.html

Hope this helps =)