On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Bernhard S. <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
> what do you think of announcing this build to the gimp community? yes/no?

No, I do not think thats a good idea. Git builds are for developers
and people who are capable of doing at least a patch cycle for a bug
they report to the developer. There might be an official unstable
soon, but  even then, its unstable. Literally. There is(or was last
week) at least one sure way to crash gimp in it, and several unknowns.
The code is at this moment as unstable as it gets. I personally do not
want bug reports against unfinished things.

--
--Alexia