Hello,

I'm an applicant for GSoC 2010. I got inspired by the "menu search"
idea and proposed the "user friendly plug-in browser" that would allow
users to find the plug-in they want by seeing the effect on an example
image. The whole thing is to browse through images rather than through
text. The reason is that the names of plug-ins say nothing to many of
the users (including me) and they hesitate to try them. But by seeing
the effect of the plug-in they will be more willing to use it.

Could you please give me some feedback on my proposal? I would like to
know if this idea is feasible. Are there any aspects I didn't think
of?

Thanks,
Avgoustinos Kadis

Proposal: