On Sun, 2010-04-11 at 22:53 +0300, LightningIsMyName wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Alchemie foto\grafiche
> <fotocom...@yahoo.it> wrote:
> > LIMN the file you uploaded is set to" private" so is impossible the download
>
> my file was set to private since it has modifications in the source
> code which I'm not sure I can reproduce

Please, by all means, do never ever distribute a binary based on a
modified copy of the source code. If you absolutely need to do so, then
please make a very prominent notice about this. It sucks a lot if we get
bug reports and later find out that there were changes to the source
code that we didn't know about.

Thanks,