Hello Sven,

The modification was to one of the ./configure scripts (I changed the
path to the perl location in order for the script to find my perl that
was installed in some irregular directory - perl was needed for
intltool). I haven't changed the source code of any of the programs

Sorry again for the mess...


On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Sven Neumann <s...@gimp.org> wrote:
> Please, by all means, do never ever distribute a binary based on a
> modified copy of the source code. If you absolutely need to do so, then
> please make a very prominent notice about this. It sucks a lot if we get
> bug reports and later find out that there were changes to the source
> code that we didn't know about.
Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to