GIMP Color Spaces
Different Linux versions like Ubuntu have been improved dramatically over the
past ten years. I tried to start using linux like ten years ago with little
success. 6 months ago I sifted 99% to Ubuntu and I am very satisfied about the

Unfortunately, there are still some things that prevent the use of Ubuntu for
professional use. One of these problems is:

- GIMP supports only RGB color space

This is a limitation, which prevents the use of the software in professional
use. You may use GIMP to create graphics for professionals, but you may not
receive any professional graphics.

It is like you would have a car without tyres. You have very nice car, but
you cannot use it. Hopefully, developers would consider this type of problems
in the future.

Easyword (via