Thats a great idea.

I regularly use this plug-in and also teach others how to use it. Its VERY
useful when creating textures for 3d graphics. Today is only easy to install
on Linux: on windows and MAC is a pain to get it working.

Please take this into consideration before refusing.

Thanks.

2010/5/19 LightningIsMyName <lightningismyn...@gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
> <alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 6:34 PM, LightningIsMyName wrote:
> >
> >> Hoever, the fact that it's in C++ (and the fact that it's not in the gnu
> >> coding style - although this is minor) will make it hard to maintain
> >> for people who don't know C++.
> >
> > Hasn't Lloyd offered his services to _maintain_?
>
> He did, but he also expressed some hope that it won't need to be re-coded:
>
> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 5:03 PM, lloyd konneker <boo...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
> > But not recode to Gimp style?
>
> I should have made my point more clear - sorry about that...
>
> ~LightningIsMyName

Filipe Soares Dilly
dilly.carbonmade.com/