On Wed, 2010-05-19 at 10:03 -0400, lloyd konneker wrote:
> This is a request to put the Resynthesizer plugin in the Gimp project.
> The author, Paul Harrison, has given me permission to maintain
> Resynthesizer.

Well, if you maintain the plug-in, that is very good. We really don't
have enough resources to maintain more plug-ins in the GIMP tree. We
would love to see even more plug-ins maintained outside the GIMP source

What would be the benefit for you and the core GIMP developers (and the
users of course), if the plug-in was maintained in the GIMP source tree?